Sunday, March 6, 2016

22 Min Hard Corps Week One


This week I am starting the 22 minute Hard Corp program that was released on March 1, 2016. This program is made up of 22 minute long military style workouts for 6 days a week. You rotate between cardio and resistance workouts and core ones added in as well as optional.

Equipment needed:
- Dumbells
- Pull up Bar or resistance band with door attachment
* Optional sand bag

In order to get ready for this new program I reviewed the materials and started my meal plan. The meal plan or "rations" as it is called in this program follows the colored portion control containers that 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, CIZE and Hammer and Chisel also follow. I figured out which plan that I need to follow and started my meal planning. I was lucky to get a head start and actually had my meal plan complete and my grocery list complete by the end of Friday!!  (Typically I do this on Sundays with everything else.  This gave me a head start for grocery shopping also that I was able to get done on Saturday morning.

Here is my meal plan for the first week!






I then did some meal prepping today!  I have noticed previously that a lot of my meals include peppers and onions. So I will take time and cut all peppers and onions needed for everything all week.



I just label each baggie with what meal the onions and peppers are for, how much is in each baggie and what day of the week the meals will be made. 

I then started with my lunches and snacks during the day!  I measured out the correct portion by using my containers and then put the snacks and meals into tupperware!  







 I never buy frozen hamburger patties. I prefer to buy fresh lean ground beef, add my own seasoning and then patty them. Since we are not eating these until Saturday, I seasoned them, pattied them and then stuck them in a freezer seal baggie and will freeze until Saturday!  And yes- I put them into a shape to use hotdog buns!  This is due to my husband also eating sweet italian sausage and not buying two different types of buns!



I finished the fajita bag by cutting up chicken and adding the seasonings. This meal is completely ready to cook!


I also completed the egg cups, boiled enough hard boiled eggs for the week in my salads, and ground the meat for the clean sloppy joes that will be thrown in the crock pot with the prepared onions and peppers and  few other things. 

I also took my "before" pics, weight and measurements this morning. I am ready to start this program and have myself set up for success this week! I plan to add the recipes in my meal plan during the week as we eat them that are not already on my blog- so stay tuned!! 



**I'm still accepting --3-- more new challengers that would like to complete this new program with me in my exclusive test group**

Drop me your e-mail if you would like more information!!




No comments: