Saturday, January 30, 2016

Clean Buffalo Chicken Dip

Clean Buffalo Chicken Dip
I absolutely love buffalo chicken dip! But as we all know it is not the healthiest when making the original recipe. This recipe changes it up a bit and makes it clean while also keeping the same taste!  This is one recipe that I will make a few meals out of because of how easy it is to make it into different meals! And trust me- if you have not already tried greek yogurt in recipes- it does not taste like you added yogurt!! I personally think it is unnoticeable in recipes- and I absolutely hate greek yogurt to eat as yogurt!!
You will need:
1 1/1 cups of shredded chicken
hot sauce- as much as you like for taste (I personally make sure all the chicken is fully coated
3/4 cup of non fat greek yogurt
*add in cheddar cheese- optional
Shred cooked chicken
Coat the chicken in hot sauce
Add in the greek yogurt

 I cut a banana pepper in half and filled them with the buffalo chicken mixture. I then topped it with cheddar cheese and cooked it in the oven at 350 degrees until the cheese was melted and the pepper felt soft. I eat these warm or cold on the go!

*For all the 21 day fixers, CIZE, Hammer and Chisel or anyone else using the colored portion controlled containers this would count as 1 Red, 1 Green and 1/2 Blue!



For this, I actually cup up some peppers and onions and added it into my buffalo chicken mixture. I took a 6" whole grain wrap and melted some cheddar cheese on it. I then added my buffalo chicken on it! YUM!  You can do the buffalo chicken warm or cold!

*For all the 21 day fixers, CIZE, Hammer and Chisel or anyone else using the colored portion controlled containers this would count as 1 Red, 1 Yellow and 1/2 Green.



I simple heated the buffalo chicken and ate it with celery sticks! Simple yet delicious!!

**You can also eat the dip with chips or on two pieces of toasted Ezekiel bread for a sandwhich!
  

 *For all the 21 day fixers, CIZE, Hammer and Chisel or anyone else using the colored portion controlled containers this would count as 1 Red and 1 Green!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks delicious! I will have to try making this.